Monday, September 15, 2014

Web Crawlin'

It's the last week of summerrrrrrrrr.

I'm sad.  

But here's a happy face!




A happy late-summer harvest from our balcony!  This year was the first year that Ben and I experimented with gardening.  Here you see some super 100 cherry tomatoes and two ripe jalapenos.  But we also grew basil and parsley.  The mint didn't survive unfortunately.  So no...I have not had a mojito all summer long.  

Here's some stuff that I discovered on the interwebs recently:  

A CNN article about liver transplants .

The reasons I try to stay away from all processed foods and spend my free time slaving away in the kitchen. 

One of the things I love to cook when I am slaving away. 

Are you a polite person?  This essay made me me want to make some changes in how I talk to people.   

Do you have kids?  If you do, apparently my life is 10 times better than your life in several areas except for happiness.  

Hope you had a great weekend. 



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!