Monday, September 29, 2014

Living for the Weekend-- Just Fall

Sugarloaf Mountain Hike in Maryland
Ah. I had a pretty great weekend. I hope you did too.  

I rarely make french toast but this Sunday called for it.
 
Ben and I got an early start to our weekend by going to a Nationals game with his dad on a Thursday night. GO NATS, by the way.


Then I met up with my SOUL SISTERS for a good dose of SOUL CYCLE.  Do you SOUL CYCLE?  You will after I write my blog post about it...or maybe you'll just think it's ridiculous and insanely expensive.  But don't worry.  You can still SOUL CYCLE while also knowing in your heart that it is ridiculous and insanely expensive. 

 
Add in a hike on a Sunday afternoon in PERFECT/SPECTACULAR/THEBEST weather...and I was pretty much in heaven.  I didn't even mind coming back to work this Monday morning.  THAT is how good of a weekend I had.  Here's hoping the rest of this week shapes up to be just as awesome.  

Anyhoo, come back Wednesday if you want to learn how to make your own granola!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!