Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Living for the Weekend -- Labor Day Love

Labor Day
Minus 1





My sister Danyelle had to work and couldn't make it in time for the family photo.  But expect to see her in a few weeks for her birthday.  

I hope y'all had a great holiday weekend.  I hope you ate too much and had to unbuckle your pants.  I hope you drank lots of Spanish punch (aka Sangria) and had one too many scoops of fruit pie or cobbler.  And I hope you spent as much of it outside, sweatin and smilin', as I did.  Labor Day reminds me that me summer is slipping away too quickly in fact.  Just three more weeks of my favorite season.  *Tear*

The next few weeks will usher in a lot more new content for this blog. And I'm really excited about it. Thanks for allowing me the grace to soak up my favorite time of year, even if it meant that I was away from my computer a little more often than usual.  

Stay free.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I don't know if you received it (or if I even sent it to the right email address...) but, I sent you an e-mail in reply to the comment you sent me.
    If I totally messed up the email, just send me one at justjulia500 (at) yahoo .com.
    Great blog.

    ReplyDelete