Monday, June 10, 2013

Livin for the Weekend: How you know you're having a wedding

So, not ALL of these pictures are from the weekend, but these are some of my wedding-related ones from the past 10 days.

 
  •  My good friend Amy and her husband (she's a newlywed of three months!!) stopped into town for a brief visit.  She and her husband are moving to Colorado from Brazil tomorrow.
  • I've been getting a lot of good practice writing my new-last name. Many, many forms to fill out.  Hopefully, I'll be done with all the changes by the end of the month.
  • I got my hair did!  Yay! I look beautiful again. 
  • The cat helped, sort of, with table numbers.
  • And the beauti-mous wedding dress made out of toilet paper from last weekend's bachelorette party.  Mermaid one-shoulder.  You want it.
     

In other news, wedding this Saturday.
In other, OTHER news, my baby sissy Danyelle graduates high school today!  Love you, boo.  You're my baby forever :)

The many faces of Danyelle.


 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!