Friday, August 29, 2014

Web Crawlin'

Want to know what I was listening to this week?













Yeah.  Gotta stay grimey 'round here.  


Are you eating enough fruits and veggies every day?  I wasn't until I saw this.  But now I am.  A.M. green smoothies help. 

How excited are you about the Full House crew coming back?  Do you want to do a '90s TGIF squeal? 

Forget the ice bucket challenge. It's all about the rice bucket challenge

Need a marriage tip?  Plan something fun with your spouse.  Marriage can be fun if you make it that way. 

Now I'm off to a weekend of food, family, friends and shopping, to celebrating the un-official end of summer.  Even though I'm not in school anymore, I still feel a tinge of sadness when Labor Day rolls around.  Thank God, all the other childless grown-ups and I will have three more weeks to bask in the remains of summer.  Hoping to create enough warm memories to carry me through winter. 

Happy Weekend. 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!