Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Posts from the Archives: Part 2

I really liked revisiting my posts from a few years ago in May.  So I'm doing it again in July. SO SO fascinating to see where my head was at and what things I was interested in a year ago and even earlier.  

Apparently, I didn't write a blog post in July last year.  This was probably because I was still trying to keep my pregnancy a secret. You know, the "first trimester way."  So, instead you get to revisit...





I remember wanting everything to be near PERFECT before conceiving. I had my biopsy in April, and got the results shortly after. I got pregnant in May, and then wrote the post above in June.

You can also learn about...




I didn't reread this post fully, but I know it had something to do with me screwing up my medicine.  

AND, in case you forgot what I look like with my clothes off, you can read about...



I have a few more now, bullet holes really, from when I had my appendix and right ovary removed.  

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!