Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Big Trip Video--Greece Highlight Reel

Because I had a kidney transplant, Ben and I had to postpone our honeymoon.  Instead of jet-setting immediately after our wedding, we ended up going to Greece for ten days in May.

Enjoy this video installment of my Big Trip Diary!

Since last year, I've become a bit obsessed with making videos whenever we go on a trip.  I'm a child of the 80s and 90s.  Which means there are a lot of VHS tapes floating around my parents' home of me walking, talking, riding my bike.  My parents even walked around with a camera the size of a boombox to capture my little adventures growing up. I miss those times.  I miss them so much in fact that I'm starting doing something similar.  The only difference is that my camera is not even bigger than my hand when I'm using my iPhone. 

I recorded all of this video footage during our honeymoon in Greece and compiled it on Windows Movie Maker.  If you're curious what I did with our last video, I burned it onto a DVD and put it in a binder which will be designated "Home Videos."  




If you're looking to plan a trip to Greece in the future and visit all the same places we did and stay in the same places and eat in the same places, then you'll find this list of hotels, restaurants and tours useful.

Our entire trip was planned by the wonderful Petros at Hellenic Holidays

Hotel Amalia
Strofi
Chat Tours
 Lagos Mare Hotel
Astra Suites
Santorini Sailing
To Psaraki
Ambrosia
Lucky's  

1 comment:

  1. That was fun! I loved the video, you both must have had such a blast in Greece. I can't get my honey to go on a plane so that kinda limits us...lol! Have a great day! :-)

    ReplyDelete