Monday, June 2, 2014

Living for the Weekend: A Spring Weekend



A wedding and a baseball game.  Does it get anymore springy than that?  Well, maybe.  Last weekend rivaled this one with a trip to the strawberry festival and a winery.

Ben and I agree that it's during the summer when time just FLIIIIEEESS by.  There's so much more to do, especially outdoors.  As much as it flies by, sometimes I feel like I don't get much chance to relax.  I'm writing this post at 10 PM and feel incredibly exhausted, but thankful.  I spent most of my time with good friends and my family, eating good food and having wonderful conversations, outside.  Doesn't get any better than that.  

How was your weekend?
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jewel! I read some of your previous posts and your wedding was beautiful! You both make such a sweet couple :-) This past weekend I cleaned house...yuck! It wasn't a total loss because I did get things done and now my house looks nice..LOL! I have my nephrologist appt tomorrow, so it has been a stressful day today but I'm trying to keep busy to keep my mind off it. My husband will be taking the day off to go with me, that makes me feel better to. I'll email you after my appt if that is ok with you. Have a great day! Hugs Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jen! I'm glad to hear you had such a productive weekend! I'll need to focus on chores around our apartment in the next few days too ;) Please let me know how your appointment goes. You'll be in my prayers tonight. And I'm happy that your husband will be with you. It's nice to have company :)

      Delete