Friday, April 8, 2016

Baby at 348 Months

I know, I know. My birthday was months ago.  But I've been doing birthday updates every year and I still wanted to do one for this year.

Recently, I became fascinated with those monthly baby updates that people share on social media. And I thought, "Why don't we continue to do that for every age?" So I did one.



I did an internet search for "monthly baby updates" and found a few basic questions I was supposed to ask a baby.  At 29, or 348 months, here are my answers:

Weight:  Ha! Now, I see why adults don't do these.  139.1 pounds  

Height: 5' 7" ish

Diaper Size:  small??

Clothing Size:  Let's see.  Am I at H&M? Because if we're talking about H&M then I guess I have to say size 8.  Size 6 at Top Shop. Or 4 depending on what the clothing item is.  Size 2 or 4 at Express.  Size 26 in jeans, but only in Joe's.  

Nicknames:  None.  How did I make it this far in life without one.  I'm nickname-less, except for the pet names that Ben calls me. 

Health:  Well.....I'm still alive...so I guess that's good LOL My many ailments have failed in their attempts to defeat me. "I will not go quietly..."  

Sleep: I'm averaging probably about six to seven hours of sleep a night.  Ben and I have been going to bed at 10:30 PM, which is a miracle because for the longest time we would stay up until 1:00 or 1:30 in the morning...and ON A SCHOOL NIGHT, TOO!

Foods I Like:  I live on a diet of foods that contain gluten and dairy and pasta and sugar and chicken, and vegetables and beef and cookies and ice cream and cheesey things and leafy greens and kale and french fries and smoothies...

Foods I Dislike:  Sushi. Raw fish. I still don't get it.  I will never be cool, I guess.

Milestones: The biggest one that happened from 28 to 29 is probably the fact that I became a homeowner.  I'm not sure I ever thought that would happen considering how high the cost of living is in my area.  Owning a home comes with it's challenges, but mostly it's a labor of love.  

I also have to pat myself on the back for not completely abandoning this blog. I was gone for a long time! A really LONG time.  But I love this place.  It feels like home I guess. A home without a mortgage, and without grass that's still brown even though it's been raining a ton.  


Another delightful picture of me at the beach.
  





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!