Wednesday, November 26, 2014

I'm Thankful for Everything

I'm sure I don't have to tell you that Thanksgiving shouldn't be the only day that you "give thanks" for all you have.  Reflecting on the ways the God has come through for me, blessed me, saved me when I didn't deserve it, granted me favor, loved me and even just plain listened to me is something I strive to do every day, at least a few times a day. 

I feel like the words "Thank You" are not enough.  They just aren't enough.  I feel like we need some kind of long German word for when you're feeling immensely grateful for something and want to express your gratitude but you know the words "Thank You" aren't enough.  Is there a German word for that?  

Anyway, I'm not going to start listing off things I'm thankful for because I can't list everything. It won't fit into this post.  And if I attempt to my heart just might explode.  If you read a few posts on this blog you'll get a good idea of some of the things I'm thankful for.  One of those "things" is you.  

Thank YOU for coming here for the first time, or coming back here for the second, third, or tenth time, and taking the time out of your day to read what I have to say about...anything, really.  I really appreciate it.  You're one of the reasons why I keep writing. It's been such a joy to share my life with you, and I've been so honored that some of you have chosen to share your life with me. 

So yeah, thanks for being here.  I see you. And I love you.  



“Every time I pray, I mention you and give thanks to my God.”

Philemon 1:4

Happy Thanksgiving.  Here's a bit of Thanksgiving reading if you're interested:

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!