Monday, February 17, 2014

Hydrated Yet?

Happy Belated Love Day, Y'all! 

Did you have a good Valentine's Day?!  Did you make out with your honey, or make dinner for him or her? Did you have a rom-com night with your girlfriends?   Did you eat too much chocolate?  Just kidding.  There's no such thing as "too much chocolate." 

But hey, if you do feel like you ate too much chocolate and drank a bit too much booze or bubbly, a good way to get back on track is by drinking two liters of water today. Yeah?  Yeah.

I just wanted to check in with y'all to see how your water challenge is coming along, if you did decide to take it on when I introduced it a month ago.  The goal is to drink two liters of water, juice or tea per day, not counting coffee or soda.  The goal is to do this and improve your hydration levels, cut down on your caffeine and sugary drink intake, and to be more mindful of what and how much you drink during the day.

If you've been doing the challenge since I first talked about it, GREAT JOB!  Your body probably thanks you.  And if you've decided to start now, good luck!  You can do it, and I know you'll feel great from here on out. 

In other news: I officially turned 27 on Friday, and celebrated in the District on Friday AND Saturday.  As in, I stayed out past midnight both nights and ended up sleeping until about noon on Saturday and Sunday.  Yeah, I'm 27.  But I still got it.  I can still turn up.




Happy President's Day!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!